Occasionally someone will ask: I would like to donate to something specific
for the church in memory of my husband, wife, or someone else. Can you tell
me what a contribution for a memorial would be used for and how much
would it cost for each item needed for the church? Could I contribute towards
the memorial in part if not in full?
Here is a list of suggested needs in our
parish that could be requested by you to be a memorial in memory of a loved
- New Ciborium (Holy Communion gold vessels used at Mass) The ones we
have are badly worn and need to be replaced. It is more expensive to have the
ones we have re-gold plated.
- An automatic bell ringer attachment for our church tower bell to announce
the beginning of each weekend Mass as well as announce the hours of the day
for reciting the church prayer the "Angelus" which should be recited at
6:00am, 12:00pm, and 6:00pm. This is still a traditional practice among many
- A matching chasible and dalmatic vestment for the priest and deacon, (the
outer garment the priest and deacon wears during Mass.) We need sets in
green, white, red and purple for the four traditional colors used at Mass.
- Liturgical seasonal banners for the walls on both sides of the tabernacle in
- A new sign for the front of the church to display the times of Mass,
- A new sign for the front door of the parish center to display office hours, etc.
If you are interested, call the parish office at 928-753-3359 ext. 211 to schedule
a meeting with Father Victor.